With PVL, Stage6 have managed to find a distinguished and competent partner to develop and manufacture there ignition. PVL has supplied hardware, Stage6 have contributed the software, i.e. the two selectable ignition curves, based on years of experience in circuit and drag racing and on dyno runs.
The technical specifications are as follows:
- Digital ignition system
- Programmable ignition advance for an effective ignition timing even at 20,000 rpm
- Two ignition curves selectable during operation
- Inner rotor with low rotational inertia
- digital ignition with control unit
- small, lightweight casing thanks to SMD technology
High tension coil:
- Ignition start already at less than 400 rpm
- Highly effective capacitive discharge (CDI)
- Constant discharging voltage
- Lightweight inner rotor
- Low rotational inertia
- Outlined generator winding on the stator
unfortunately the Stage6 inner rotor kit does not have the facility to mount a fan for air-cooled piaggio engines. We have an inner rotor kit from Artek that the fan can be mounted to for use on air-cooled piaggio models here.
I'm afraid this is a full race ignition system so you won't be able to run lights etc from it
Got a question about Stage6 R/T Internal Inner Rotor Ignition - Piaggio?
As soon as we get new stock for Stage6 R/T Internal Inner Rotor Ignition - Piaggio, we'll send you an email.