Crankshaft Stage6 HPC - Piaggio
This item includes free shipping.
The Stage6 HPC (high primary compression) crankshaft is a full-circle crankshaft, and as such increases primary compression in the crankcase. It has been developed in cooperation with F. Koopmans and is completely made of metal (i.e. no plastic padding). The bearings can handle up to 16,000 rpm!
Particular attention has been paid to the Piaggio crankshaft. With completely reinforced shaft the way you know it from MHR Team crankshafts. Comes with machined oil-pump drive and spacer
Made in Italy.
- all Piaggio/Gilera 50cc 2-stroke mopeds (air cooled)
- all Piaggio/Gilera 50cc 2 stroke mopeds (liquid cooled)
- Aprilia SR Motard 50cc
- Aprilia SR50 '03 onwards (Piaggio engine)
- Vespa 50cc 2-stroke
- Q. Dose this include the nuts for both sides of the crankshaft?
Yes it does
- Q. Does this crank come with the bearings or do i need to buy new bearings and if i do which are the best bearings to buy for this crankshaft?
The crank comes with special silver small end bearing conrod bearings but crankshafts do not come with main bearings.
You would want to go for C4 uprated bearings with this crankshaft: