Clutch Stage6 Torque Control MKII (107mm) - Piaggio
This is an improved version of the very successful MKI Stage6 Torque Control Clutch.
To cater for higher performance race cylinders, the linings have been enlarged and the weight of the clutch shoe increased.
This clutch allows for full and continuous adjustment without having to take the clutch off.In combination with the Stage6 CNC clutch bell, you won't even have to remove the clutch bell to adjust clutch engagement.
The spring preload screws are marked so as every spring can be precisely adjusted and the 8-point weight correction on the back of the clutch shoes offers a multitude of possibilities how to adapt the clutch engagement.
We recommend using white springs for sport cylinders, orange ones for midrace and the optionally available red ones for high-end cylinders.Stage6 Part No. S6-5014012
- Yamaha Jog (air cooled)
- Peugeot Speedfight 3, 4-stroke
- Chinese 50cc 4 stroke (GY6- 139QMA/QMB engines)
- Chinese 50cc 2 stroke (1E40QMB engines)
- Aprilia SR50 '03 onwards (Piaggio engine)
- all Piaggio/Gilera 50cc 2 stroke mopeds (liquid cooled)
- all Piaggio/Gilera 50cc 2-stroke mopeds (air cooled)
- Peugeot Vivacity ('08 on) 4-stroke
- Peugeot V-Clic