Yamaha Aerox Koso EVO Speedo Clocks
This item includes free shipping.
Koso digital EVO speedometer for Yamaha Aerox.
Comes with a big analogue rev counter with digital, adjustable rev range display (10,000 or 15,000 rpm); a digital speed display on the right-hand side that can be changed to a digital temperature reading by pushing a button as well as a freely programmable overheat warning and rpm warning are also included.
What's especially cool is that you can choose between eight colours (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, light blue, purple and white) for the backlight, and the brightness can also be adjusted. The instrument will perform a complete selftest before every new start.
- Multi-colour LED displays
- Digital speedometer display
- Rev counter
- Individual scale adjustment of the rpm range display
- Odometer and trip meter
- Digital fuel gauge
- Temperature read-out
- Several warning lights
- MBK Nitro 50
- Yamaha Aerox 50
- Q. What do I connect the rpm cable to on my bike?
you can either connect it directly to the cdi or coil like this..
or wrap the wire around the HT cable like this...
- Q. Does this take the original plug on the aerox loom, or does it require "hacking" into the loom.
it uses the original connector - no hacking required !
- Q. Hi, I was just wondering how I can read the speed in MPH and not KPH
hi, if you hold down the righthand 'adjust' button for a few seconds it will change to mph